The Youth Sports Committee is a youth development program to support young people to get involved in their community by planning and delivering sports events for other young people.
The City of Greater Dandenong is looking for young people between 12-25 years to get involved.
What does Youth Sports Committee involved?
The Youth Sports Committee is a 4-week sports event management program that aims to provide young people (aged 12 to 25 years) with opportunities to:
- Learn how to plan and develop sports events
- Help provide ideas for Youth and Family Services future sports events
- Gain leadership skills
- Make new friends
- Build confidence
- Help deliver Youth and Family Services sports events
The Youth Sports Committee runs weekly during term 4.
- When: Every Tuesday (9 - 30 November)
- Time: 4.30pm-6.30pm
- Ages: 12-25 years (who live, work, study or have a significant connection to the City of Greater Dandenong)
- Cost: Free
- Registration: essential
All participants will need to register prior to participating in this program and must be checked in via QR code.
All COVIDSafe guidelines will be fully met to ensure public safety for this program.
To meet COVIDSafe requirements, please be aware some programs and events may be moved online or cancelled.
How do I get involved?
To register your interest, please complete the form below or contact Youth and Family Services.
To find out more information
For further information, please contact Youth and Family Services: