Join Youth and Family Services for our Summer Dash Youth Holiday Activities 2022.
It's time to brush up those dribbling, juggling and bending skills.
Join Melbourne City Football Club for a soccer clinic. There are separate clinics for females and males.
- Females only: 10am - 12pm
- Males only: 1pm - 3pm
Cost: Free event
Ages: 12-25 years
This program will be delivered in person at the location listed below.
How do I book?
To book into any of the Summer Dash Youth Holiday Activities 2022, please call Youth and Family Services on 9793 2155; open Monday - Friday 9.30am - 4.30pm or visit one of the following customer service centres:
- Dandenong, 225 Lonsdale Street, Dandenong; open Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm.
- Springvale, 5 Hillcrest Grove, Springvale; open Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm.
- Parkmore, Shop A7 Parkmore Shopping Centre, Cheltenham Road, Keysborough; open Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm and Saturday 9am - 1pm.
Participants will require the following
- Face mask must be carried and worn if social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Smart phone / smart device to scan QR code (if you do not have one, there will be staff to check you in)
- Proof vaccination (COVID-19 digital certificate) or a medical exemption from the Australian Immunisation Register may be required upon entry for people aged 12 years and 2 months and over. Find out how you can get y our COVID-19 digital certificate.
To meet COVIDSafe requirements, please be aware some programs and events may be moved online or cancelled.
All COVIDSafe guidelines will be fully met to ensure public safety for this event.
All attendees must be checked in via QR code.
To find out more information
For more information, please contact Youth and Family Services
These soccer clinics will be held on Monday 17 January 2022