The Greater Dandenong Youth Network (GDYN) provides the opportunity for local government, youth related services, agencies, education providers and faith based organisations to meet bi-monthly to:
- share information
- provide collegiate support
- access professional development opportunities
- identify issues affecting young people, their families and service providers.
The GDYN also facilitates:
- development of partnerships and collaboration
- information and resource sharing
- discussion and co-ordination of funding
- improving services, networking, cooperation, coordination and integration of youth agency programs
- opportunities for advocacy together with, or on behalf of, young people; and to provide formal feedback on regional youth issues to government.
For more information
If you would like to be part of the GDYN, please complete an online membership form.
GDYN meetings are held every second month. Meetings run from 9.30am - 11.30am.
Meetings are delivered using a hybrid model, alternating between in-person and online sessions.
Upcoming meeting dates for 2023:
Wednesday 30 August - Online - Body Image and Eating Disorders
Thursday 19 October - In person - Mental Health Week
Wednesday 29 November - Online - Cyber Safety and Sextortion