The Greater Dandenong Youth Network (GDYN) provides the opportunity for local government, youth related services, agencies, education providers and faith based organisations to meet bi-monthly to:
- share information
- provide collegiate support
- access professional development opportunities
- identify issues affecting young people, their families and service providers.
The GDYN also facilitates:
- development of partnerships and collaboration
- information and resource sharing
- discussion and co-ordination of funding
- improving services, networking, cooperation, coordination and integration of youth agency programs.
Opportunities for advocacy together with or on behalf of young people and to provide formal feedback on regional youth issues to government
For more information
If you would like to be part of the GDYN, please complete an online membership form.
GDYN meetings are held every second month. Meetings run from 9.30am - 11.30am.
Meeting dates for 2021
Thursday 18 February – COVID-19 recovery for young people in Greater Dandenong
Tuesday 20 April – Youth education and employment
Thursday 17 June – Topic to be advised
Tuesday 17 August – Topic to be advised
Thursday 14 October – Topic to be advised
Wednesday 24 November – Topic to be advised