FReeZA is a youth development program that is part of Victorian Government initiative to support young Victorians to get involved in their community by planning and running drug, smoke and alcohol free music and cultural events for other young people. It gives young Victorians practical opportunities to extend their abilities, develop confidence and leadership skills, as well as see the range of talent on show for young people.
The City of Greater Dandenong FReeZA committee is always looking for new volunteers aged between 12 to 25 years to get involved.
What does FReeZA involve?
This is your chance to gain skills in event management and run awesome local events for other young people. As a FReeZA Youth Committee member, you will:
- gain valuable hands-on music industry experience
- learn about planning, developing and managing events
- deliver safe, drug, smoke and alcohol free events for other young people in your community to enjoy
- support local musicians, artists and performers
- get know-how in areas like event management, artist liaison, stage management and technical production
FReeZA runs weekly during the school term:
When: Every Thursday (7 October - 2 December)
Time: 4.30pm - 6.30pm
Ages: 12-25 years
All COVIDSafe guidelines will be fully met to ensure public safety for this program.
To meet COVIDSafe requirements, please be aware some programs and events may be moved online or cancelled.
How can I get involved?
To register your interest, please complete the form below or contact Youth and Family Services.
To find out more information
For further information, please contact contact Youth and Family Services: