Our volunteering programs aim to expose young people between the ages of 16-25 years to the variety of volunteer opportunities available in the City of Greater Dandenong and beyond.
Impact Volunteer allows young people to:
- Gain introductory hands on volunteering experience in their community
- Connect with volunteer opportunities that match your interests and passion.
- Build teamwork and communication skills
Three hands on volunteer opportunities will be available in 2021:
- Environment and Sustainability - Impact Volunteering is set to provide young people aged 16-25 years with a hands-on environment and sustainability volunteer experience.
- Community Services - Impact Volunteering is set to provide young people aged 18-25 years with a hands-on volunteer experience with a local community service organisation.
- Coming Soon - Impact Volunteering is set to provide young people aged 18-25 years living with a disability with a hands-on volunteer experience.
To find out more about volunteering in your community, contact:
How can I get involved?
Registration is essential.
Participants will require the following
- Face mask
- Smartphone / smart devices to scan QR code (if you do not have one, there will be staff to check you in)
To meet COVIDSafe requirements, please be aware some programs and events may be moved online or cancelled.
All COVIDSafe Guidelines will be fully met to ensure public safety for this event. All participants must be checked in via QR code.
To find out more information
For further information, please contact Youth and Family Services: