Our volunteering programs aim to expose young people between the ages of 16-25 years to the variety of volunteer opportunities available in the City of Greater Dandenong and beyond.
Impact Volunteer allows young people to:
- Gain introductory hands on volunteering experience in their community
- Connect with volunteer opportunities that match your interests and passion.
- Build teamwork and communication skills
Three hands on volunteer opportunities will be available in 2021:
- Environment and Sustainability - Impact Volunteering is set to provide young people aged 16-25 years with a hands-on environment and sustainability volunteer experience.
- Community Services - Impact Volunteering is set to provide young people aged 18-25 years with a hands-on volunteer experience with a local community service organisation.
- Coming Soon - Impact Volunteering is set to provide young people aged 18-25 years living with a disability with a hands-on volunteer experience.
To find out more about volunteering in your community, contact:
How can I get involved?
Registration is essential.
To find out more information
For further information, please contact Youth and Family Services: